Census 2020: Pledge to be counted!
On April 1, 2020 the Census begins. When each person in every household is counted, California will get its fair share of federal funding for schools, health care, unemployment insurance, housing, transportation, and more.
Completing the Census matters because it highly influences how much federal funding California programs receive for the below programs and more:
- Local Schools
- Special Education Programs
- Children’s Health Insurance
- Food Pantries and Emergency Food Assistance
- Crime Victim Support
- Senior and Disabled Housing
- Child Abuse and Neglect Programs
- Support for Homelessness
- Preventative Health Services
- Head Start and Childcare
- Small Business Development Centers
- Water Pollution Programs
- Wildlife Grants
- Arts Programs
- Historic Preservation
- Farmers Markets
- Wildfire Recovery
Fill out this pledge to commit to counting everyone in your household.