The COVID-19 pandemic continues to affect small businesses across California. Though there have been many resources and programs created to assist small business owners, there are also many questions about these benefits and programs.
Tune in to our upcoming webinar, in partnership with the Orange County Inland Empire Small Business Development Center Network (SBDC), where experts will present an overview of the various relief programs available for California small businesses.
The virtual discussion will include the following:
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) /EILD Advance
- Shuttered Venue Operators (SVO)
- Employee Retention Tax Credit
- California Relief Grant
- California Rebuilding Fund
- County/Local City Assistance
- Small Business Development Center (SBDC) Assistance
Monday, March 22, 2022
10 - 11 a.m.
Tune-in live at: Facebook.com/AsmJoseMedina
For more information, contact the district office at (951) 369-6644.