Cal EITC invites you to a Free Tax Prep Event.
This FREE event provides the opportunity for constituents to file their 2018 Federal and California state income tax returns at no cost. Services will be available in English and Spanish.
Bring the following documents:
- Proof of income, including W-2s and/or 1099
- Verification of tax deductible expenses (ex: Property tax statement, child care provider information)
- Form of current government identification for taxpayer and spouse (ex: driver's license, state ID, passport, or military ID)
- Original social security card for each family member (no copies)
- Account and routing numbers for checking or savings accounts for direct deposit and a faster refund
- Health insurance marketplace statement (1095-A, and/or C)
- Copy of 2017 tax return, if available
Sunday, April 7, 2019
9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Monday, April 8, 2019
Ysmael Villegas Community Center
3091 Esperanza Street
Riverside, CA 92504
For more information and to schedule an appointment please call (323)890-1559.