Federal Agency Assistance

Just as my office can provide assistance with State Agencies, your Member of Congress can do the same with Federal Agencies!

 If you are in need of assistance with a federal agency, please use the link below to find your Representatives in Congress. Members of Congress are able to provide assistance to constituents with a variety of federal agencies.

Click here to find your Congressional Representatives


Federal Agencies include but are not limited to:
  • Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
  • Social Security Administration (SSA)
    • Benefits and Appeals
    • Disability
  • Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
    • Citizenship and Immigration
    • Detention and Removal of undocumented immigrants
    • Family Based Petitions
  • Department of State
    • Passports for US Citizens
    • Visas
    • Consular Affairs
  • Veterans Affairs (VA)
    • Veteran Benefits
    • Veteran Healthcare
    • Burials and Memorials
    • VA Loma Linda
  • United States Postal Service (USPS)

For assistance with any State Agency, please contact my office through our online contact form.