Just as my office can provide assistance with State Agencies, your Member of Congress can do the same with Federal Agencies!
If you are in need of assistance with a federal agency, please use the link below to find your Representatives in Congress. Members of Congress are able to provide assistance to constituents with a variety of federal agencies.
Federal Agencies include but are not limited to:
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS)
- Social Security Administration (SSA)
- Benefits and Appeals
- Department of Homeland Security (DHS)
- Citizenship and Immigration
- Detention and Removal of undocumented immigrants
- Family Based Petitions
- Department of State
- Passports for US Citizens
- Consular Affairs
- Veterans Affairs (VA)
- Veteran Benefits
- Veteran Healthcare
- Burials and Memorials
- VA Loma Linda
- United States Postal Service (USPS)
For assistance with any State Agency, please contact my office through our online contact form.